Monday, February 9, 2009

Snake TT #2

This past weekend Shannon and Catherine raced the second Snake TT. Catherine was out for redemption after getting lost last month and Shannon has been tearing it up with her training this spring... she was out for a personal best time.

Both ladies kicked some major butt. Catherine won her category, staying on the course for the entire race. Shannon took second in her category and set that personal best that she was looking for.

Quote of the weekend from Catherine: "I missed the rock garden last month. It was like a punch in the face."

Congrats to both ladies!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can't beat racing in February in jersey and shorts!! I missed my buddies over the weekend, but got LOTS of work/study time in for the busy week coming up. Yes, I have shaved my Snake TT time from 4:40ish to 4:12! Next year I'll be ready to take on the money class!

Shannon