Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Still waiting...

7:30pm:

I made it to Washington Dulles International Airport only to be delayed for ANOTHER two hours. United was kind enough to send me an email telling me this. I think that is a bit odd, they send you an email alert about a flight that you should already be on. If you haven't figured out yet that the flight is delayed I think you probably have bigger problems. My first instinct when my plane is delayed is NOT to check my email. I'm not sure, but this might be a feature that could be eliminated to help keep the costs of air travel down.

I hope the trip gets better, right now I am really tired of paying absorbanent prices for internet service because I need to work and I'm stuck in the airport.

I have been traveling for 10 hours now and am farther east than when I started. hmmm....

1 comment:

Carey Lowery said...

Good luck to you,Jamie,(and Paula, if she is racing). Race fast and stay safe.