Wednesday, January 28, 2009

NEW BIKES!!!!!

Our new bikes came in this week. THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Specialized has once again out done themselves in designing amazing and wonderful women's bikes.

Helen and I went to Bear Creek Bikes last night and Shane was GREAT in helping us get some of the bikes built. Thanks a ton.

My new Ruby Pro SRAM weighs in at a "hefty" 15.4 pounds.... I have no excuses if I can't go uphill. That bike ROCKS. My Era is still being built (I'm changing out some components) so I should be able to pick her up in a week. Helen determined that she (my Era) looks like a dark chocolate candy dessert. Yum.

It is pouring outside today so tomorrow will be the virgin ride on the new Ruby. I can't wait.

THANKS SPECIALIZED!!!!!

2 comments:

Carey Lowery said...

You are going to love the way both bikes handle! My Ruby weighed 15.3 ... with the PowerTap! And the Era will beg for speed! Enjoy the ride!

Anonymous said...

Good grief, I've been scouring the internet looking for the weight on this bike! Thanks ladies! I'm ordering next week! To me it looks like the best deal out there. From your compadre in Moreton-In-Marsh, Gloucester, England. Now back to our little 14% (1/7) grade hills....