Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Some fun photos from the last few weeks.


Shannon and "Junior" the kitten we rescued at camp.


Yes Shannon, we know you have your old shorts on but NO we can't see your crack...



Camp staff on the last day.


2009 Mid-South USA Cycling Development camp. Kym and Shannon are camp staff and Emily and Helen are campers.


Dauset was 97 degrees. After the race we all went swimming in the "team issue" pink sports bra to cool off.


Mark was horrified. At Dauset, due to the heat and small squad, Amanda and I set up a beach umbrella instead of the team tent. We were very popular.


Okay, I try my best to take photos and sometimes they even eventually end up on my computer. Here are a few shots of what we've been up to for the last month. I apologize for my lack of photographic talent...

No comments: