Monday, July 14, 2008

East Coast National: Windham, NY

What a FUN trail. It was hard, really hard, but quite possibly one of the most fun trails I have ever ridden. We had a great weekend and everyone kicked butt. Jamie had the ride of her life and took 13th in the pro cross country; I took 30th. Not the best day for me, the heat got me, but still respectable considering the tough competition. Emily took second in the junior expert race to the girl who just got back from World’s as part of the US National team; Alex won her cross country race. Jamie and I held our own in the Short Track (not sure on the placings, they didn’t have results up before we left) and Emily did the Super D and took second again. It was a fun weekend and we are beat. It is now time for a couple of days of relaxation at Margaret’s house (Thanks for the hospitality!!!) before we head to VT to meet up with the rest of our teammates.

Thanks for reading…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am attempting to post.

Anonymous said...

I think I've got it now. Kym, I am enjoying reading your blog reports on the NY/VT trip. Emily is my granddaughter, and she put this site on my favorites. I read regularly, but will check daily now. Sounds like a fun trip. Take care of the kid. frances parker